When your business is young, it’s natural to add software or applications along the way.
So, when you feel the need to handle leads, you purchase a CRM system. When you think managing projects isn’t easy, you opt for a project management tool.
When ledger sheets become too big to manage on Excel, you sign up for QuickBooks or similar accounting/bookkeeping software.
The cycle continues as you move from a $5M revenue to $20M, $200M, and more.
There’s nothing wrong with this agile approach unless you realize you have invested in all those systems, but probably, they don’t talk to each other appropriately.
Let’s say you have your data updated in the project management tool through someone from the project team while you got your accounting records updated through someone from the accounting department.
All these manually exporting, transforming, and keying data in multiple systems open your data and processes to all sorts of human errors or corruption, resulting in inefficiency.
It is time-consuming, and when the system starts to creek, you might end up annoying customers with missed or delayed deliveries.
If any of the above cases sound similar to you, maybe it is time to consider moving your business to an all-rounding ERP system like Odoo.
How will Odoo ERP Scale Up your Business?
Odoo ERP Software is cost-effective and built on a modular structure that lets you scale your business as per your needs.
Odoo, unlike traditional ERP systems, is a suite of business apps like CRM, Sales, POS, E-commerce, Accounting, Invoicing, Inventory, Manufacturing, HR, Project, and Marketing.
Moreover, all the Odoo Apps are perfectly integrated, allowing every department process to operate smoothly with a comprehensive overview of your business.
Use Case: Here’s how we helped a Rental Business scale up with Odoo ERP apps
Client dealing in computer and electronics rental business Odoo ERP managed their daily operations on Odoo Rentals App.
Current Business Scenario:
- Managing rental orders, scheduling orders, deliveries, returns, and invoices from the rental app.
- Real-time overview of products’ quality.
- They were satisfied with Odoo Rental App as it was a one-stop solution to manage their complete lifecycle of rental products.
Odoo Scale Up: Handling Rental Inventory Management in Odoo
Due to rapid business growth, it was difficult for the client to manage and track each rental product’s status accurately.
Moreover, Odoo Rentals App neither lets you track rental products nor the tracking of the transfer.
Here’s when the integrated model of Odoo ERP Software lets you scale up your business just when it is required the most.
We at Aktiv integrated Odoo Rentals App with its Inventory App to track rental transfers accurately. Here’s the outcome:
- Get all the information you need directly on the rental order.
- Through customization, we managed to integrate routes of rental products with their route and return date.
- We also helped them manage the stock of rental products suitable for one-step, two-step, and three-step routing.
- Using this integrated system, the salesperson or Inventory person can easily track rental products, check data, and transfers on their Inventory dashboard.